اعلان فتح باب الترشيح لمنصب منسق مشروع أمن الطاقة وتغير المناخ
لطلب توضيحات إضافية :
- عدد المناصب :1
- الإسم : مؤسسة كونرا أدينور
- البريد الإلكتروني:firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT MANAGER / RABAT
Title: Project Coordinator
Regional Project: “Energy Security and Climate Change – Middle East and North Africa”
Duty Station: RABAT-Morocco
Salary: Depending on experience
Duration of contract: Two years with possibility of extension subject to available fund and performance
Application Material: CV with cover letter, recommendation letters and samples of writing in English, French or German
Application to be sent to: email@example.com
Konrad Adenauer Foundation, a non-profit German organization seeks a Project Coordinator for its Regional Program “Energy Security and Climate Change – Middle East and North Africa” based in Rabat.
The main purpose of the role is the coordination, management, planning and execution of events related to Energy Security and Climate Change policies in the Middle East and North Africa, incorporating project management, operational planning, logistics and liaison with the representative of the regional office and the headquarter in Berlin as well as with various partners and stakeholders on regional level. This role entails frequent traveling locally and internationally; therefore the candidate for the project coordinator is expected to be willing to travel.
– Conceptual as well as organizational planning and implementation of activities (seminars, conferences, trainings, workshops, expert meetings) of the Regional Program “Energy Security and Climate Change – Middle East and North Africa”;
– Project managing all elements of activities highlighted above, including standard event planning and liaising with internal team and external partners to ensure end-to-end cover for each event, and across multiple events.
– Administer project work plans, budget, schedule, and revise according to changing needs and requirements
– Work with Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations, academic institutions and Think Tanks to implement projects.
– Manage regular communications with program partners and participants and maintain database.
– Regular report on project related political, economic and social developments in the Region;
– Represent Konrad Adenauer Foundation at meetings and outreach events.
– Coordinate overall visibility and outreach related to assigned projects, including website and social media updates and the creation of materials.
– Contract negotiation and management of suppliers from specification development, tender process & supplier selection, preparation of service level agreements and contracts to final implementation of agreed service on site.
– Management of venues, facilities, suppliers, registration, and technical, transportation, signage.
– Ensuring the agreed sponsorship deliverables are implemented prior to and on site and that the agreed terms and conditions for both parties are adhered to.
– Travelling to each event, where necessary, for onsite event delivery and pre-event site visits.
– Regular reporting of key issues /milestones pertinent to Energy Security and Climate Change – Middle East and North Africa.
– Regular reporting on local and regional press and media coverage of issues related to ressource security and climate change.
– Regularly document project activities and write technical and literary reports.
– Ensuring local media coverage (newspaper, radio, TV, social media)of the office’s organized events.
– General Project Assistance: The candidate will be required to provide additional assistance on other project components as required, e.g. administrative assistance when needed.
– The ideal candidate will be experienced in working with non-profit development projects and in management;
– This position requires frequent travel around the Mediterranean Region, including weekends and weeknights;
– A Master degree in Social Sciences or related field or equivalent experience is a must; with a strong background and good knowledge of current developments and policies on energy, water and climate change in Middle East/North Africa region and Europe;
– Solid experience of the various event processes and exposure to wide range of events (conferences, seminars and expert meetings, among others) and demonstration of project coordination aspects of events, not just logistical management;
– Experience of delivering events outside of Morocco and awareness of sensitivities to cultural differences are preferred;
– Must be detail-oriented, enthusiastic, and capable of meeting challenges and deadlines;
– Highly organized with proficiency in MS Office, with a high level of skill using Excel, and Adobe software products;
– Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate well and confidently using all forms of communication (email, written, virtual calls), with proven organizational and public speaking skills;
– Very good oral and written command of English and French Languages, knowledge of German Language is a plus.
For the first round of application, qualified candidates should submit their application in a single PDF file, including a cover letter that explains why this position aligns with your previous experience and career goals, a resume with photo, at least two recommendation letters and samples of writing to the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org (subject line “Application Project Coordinator Rabat”).